Choice Energy Services Retail LP is a full-service energy procurement and utility management company with nation-wide presence and a complete suite of energy management services supported by in-house facility intelligence solutions. Through the common ownership with Houston-based OTC Global Holdings, the nation’s largest natural gas options brokerage house, the third largest broker of power and a major broker of weather derivatives, Choice Energy Services is in a superior position to monitor, negotiate and validate energy rates proposed to clients, saving clients considerable time and money.
To better businesses through technology-enabled energy management solutions.
Our Structure is Our Competitive Advantage
Choice Energy Services leverages its common ownership with OTC Global Holdings – one of the largest liquidity providers to the NYMEX. We have unprecedented relationships with energy providers across the US, Canada and the EU – giving our clients access to the widest variety of products and lowest prices available. We are working with some of the largest retail loads in the country creating solutions in both regulated and deregulated markets. Choice Energy Services creates specialized energy management programs tailored to clients’ specific portfolios, while giving clients access to wholesale markets for active management of energy costs on a real-time basis.
By The Numbers
- 5,000+ clients
- $1 billion in delivered savings
- 3 retail office locations
- Houston, TX (HQ)
- New York, NY
- Louisville, KY
- Choice Energy Services Retail LP founded in 2002
- 13 years power and natural gas retail experience
- Founding member of The Electricity Professionals Association (TEPA)
- 50 consultants and analysts employed by Choice Energy Services team
- Provide energy analysis for all of North America
- United States – duly licensed and registered entity in every jurisdiction
- Canada – full consulting service offered, including electricity procurement in AB & ON
- Mexico – site evaluations (On-site generation & PPAs or intertie importation agreements
- Strategic partnerships in Europe and South America for Global Energy Presence
- 35 million MWh of retail load under management
- In excess of $1 billion in delivered savings