Choice! Energy Management is constantly looking to expand its presence across North America by hiring qualified and motivated professionals with experience in power and natural gas markets.
As evidenced by our ranking in the Houston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work since 2012, Choice!’s unique, results-based and employee-oriented culture is geared toward attracting and retaining the top talent in the energy market.
See a list of our open positions below:
Energy Consultant – Houston, TX
As an Energy Consultant, you will develop and sell customized energy management services to commercial, industrial and institutional clients by cold call acquisition, referrals, RFP responses and focused marketing campaigns. While part of a sales team, this role is based on individual contribution and thus requires a highly motivated, organized and competent individual that can think independently and navigate a technically complex and fragmented industry.
- Sell comprehensive energy management services to commercial, industrial and institutional clients
- Using a thorough understanding of the US natural gas & power markets, develop, recommend and sell suitable customized solutions to clients
- Keep current with energy industry news
- Grow access to clients by effective networking
- Unequivocally act and conduct business with the highest degree of ethical standard
- Maintain accurate and transparent records
- Keep organized and meet internal and external deadlines
- Support & promote team work environment
- Participate in mandatory and ad-hoc training
- Represent Choice! at conferences and trade shows, as requested
- Adhere to Choice!’s policies & procedures
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4-year institution of higher education
- Professional business conduct and appearance
- Ability to engage with broad range of personalities
- Desire to network and learn
- Desire for professional growth and betterment
- Ability to problem solve on the spot
- Demonstrated record of success
- Demonstrated track of extra-curricular commitments
- Demonstrated record of independent performance
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in written form
- Ability to travel, including overnight
- Valid TX Driver’s License & current auto insurance
- Authorized to legally work in the U.S.
Market-based salary plus bonus commensurate with performance. Standard Choice! benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and optional FSA and business expense reimbursement in accordance with Choice! policy.
To apply for this position, please send resume to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org.